Articles from licensed acupuncturists, scholars of Chinese medicine and practitioners of related disciplines welcome.
- A clinician perspective with a “friendly/expert” tone is desired. Review past articles for a feel of style, substance and length.
- Writing should reflect your own style, experience and unique perspective.
- A balanced view of conventional and traditional medicine whenever possible.
- Well-researched with citations.
- Include your bio, website link and quality headshot.
- All articles are subject to editing for length, style, tone and quality.